Custom Toys and Action Figures by Blayne

Friday, May 31, 2013

TWISTED TIMELINES Custom Action Figure Contest



I've submitted some of my work to the ProCustomizer.com Custom Figure Contest. Voting closes on Sunday June 9th!

[Update: As of 2015, Procustomizers.com is no longer online - it was a great resource and community while it lasted. Link content now hosted by archive.org]

There's actual prizes involved, which is rare for a custom toy contest online. I could win $100 in bbts.com store credit, which I'd be putting toward toy parts and further custom projects I have in the works.

[Archive.org] listing showing the other "Twisted Timelines" content entries, as well as my additions.

While you need to be signed up to their forum to vote, I'd appreciate it if you checked the entries out, as every vote helps. The characters I created for the contest represent the most recent application of my skills in splicing, sculpting, and painting/weathering effects. I'm pretty proud of them. ^_^


Click here to check out the entries!