Custom Toys and Action Figures by Blayne

Sunday, February 3, 2013

How To: Introduction to Airbrushes

Airbrushing is something that I have no experience with - but I certainly feel better informed having watched this 30 min. primer video on the types of airbrushes, and common accessories.


Airbrush Guide from CoastairbrushTV on Vimeo.

Some customers/fans have expressed confusion that I don't already use an airbrush, given that much of my work has smooth paint application. I can credit that to the correct use of thinner, and good quality brushes. However, airbrushing is the next frontier in customizing for me. I'll certainly be picking up a double action, top-fed airbrush, along with some particular accessories this year.

I'll be keeping an eye on http://vimeo.com/coastairbrushtv for related videos and tutorials.