Custom Toys and Action Figures by Blayne

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Site Update: Dec. 2012 + Work In Progress Photo Highlights

Here's a few shots of finished customs I've completed recently.

I'll be adding full, multi-photo entries for each (and more) to the Gallery during my next site update.

Transformers Fall of Cybertron "G2" Style Optimus Prime:



Transformer "Flameblast" / Space Shuttle:







 "President Roslin" from Battlestar Galactica (Commission):




"Lord Norton" (Commission): 





 Transformers Autobot "Scamper":



I've also posted my backlog (about 6 months worth) of "work in progress" photos under the /wip tag.

These posts showcase builds/sculps of custom toys that as they're made. Some are commission pieces, while others I've made for myself. A sampling of these can be seen below: