Custom Toys and Action Figures by Blayne

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wizard World Toronto Comicon 2012 Showing

A 2-day event held this past weekend, the Wizard World Toronto Comicon was pretty amazing.

I'm starting to see a pattern of people who attend all toy/SF/hobby related conventions here in Southern Ontario - and it's great to see everyone out again.

I also met quite a few new people, as well and spent the weekend fielding tons of questions and requests about custom action figures. My friend Shane helped tend the table, and I got the explore Toronto again with friends after each day.


I also got my photo with a (female) Optimus Prime. How cool is that? ;)

There was one boy in particular who stopped by my table and asked some very well thought out questions about toys, making customs, and having a convention table. He couldn't have been more than 8 years old too! Just one of many interesting people at Wizard World this year. :)