Custom Toys and Action Figures by Blayne

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blayne's Customs Website v2

Welcome to the updated version of my website.

I've been working on he new layout and content since the spring, so it's nice to finally have it online. I designed it from the ground up using Coffeecup Software Visual Site Designer - an excellent program, as it allows you to integrate code into the site, along with a WYSIWYG-style interface. It made recreating my gallery much easier. :)

Speaking of which, be sure to visit the new Gallery page. Here's a sample of the new pieces I've added to the site since my last update:


Coming up, I also have a series of 5 new custom figures entered in TheFwoosh's Winter CustomCon 30:

I'll be posting extensive galleries once the online showing at TheFwoosh finishes this month.
Until then, it's more customizing by night, and teaching English by day. :)

-Blayne