Custom Toys and Action Figures by Blayne

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Return from FAN EXPO 2009


Thank you to everyone who came by Blayne's Custom Toy's Booth at FAN EXPO 2009!

I had a successful showing at FanExpo 2009 in Toronto, Ontario where between August 28th and 30th, 59,000 people attend! As a result,I went th
rough every one of my 500+ business cards by Sunday afternoon.

Located at Booth A201 near the Celebrity Autograph Area in 'Artist Alley', I had a prime location for public display and sale of my custom made action figures.


Adam from 4 Color 8 Bit Comics & Games in Kingston was attending and brought along custom figures I had on display at his
store.

I had a wonderful time, and with the help of some great friends, had a successful weekend. I met had the pleasure of meeting celebrities like Thomas Dekker, and some great people in the SFX, promotion, comic book, and toy industries. As a result I've also gained new customers for both existing custom toys, and new commissioned pieces.
To see more about Blayne's Custom Toy's presence at FanExpo 2009, be sure to visit my Facebook group's Photo Gallery, or take a walk through the convention with this video I recorded.

Please let me know if you have questions regarding the purchase of any figures seen at my booth during Fan Expo, or about commissioning new figures.















For Press, Sales, or Comission inquiries please contact:
eMail: blaynescott@gmail.com