Custom Toys and Action Figures by Blayne

Friday, March 16, 2007

About - Blayne's Custom Toys & Action Figures

Blayne Who? Custom What?

I'm Blayne Scott. I graduated university and teachers college a few years ago, and currently teach English. I create custom custom toys and action figures as a hobby business.

While the majority of my work is for my own collection, I do take on commission pieces. 


Do you know a loved one who would love an action figure version of themselves? A business associate who would love a one-of-a-kind promotional piece? Do you want a particular movie, TV, or real-world character created in action-figure form?

I specialize in the creation of one-of-a-kind 6" (Marvel Legends-scale) - 7"-8" (NECA-scale) action figures and display sets. I also  work with 3.75" action figures (GI JOE scale), figure vehicles, Transformers, and small props.

2014 Update: Currently, I'm no longer taking on commission work due to other time commitments. However, if you are interested in purchasing any existing work I have displayed in my portfolio, let me know. Most pieces are commissions from years past, but a number are figures that are part of my own collection that I could be convinced to part with. 


If interested, please contact me by email with your offer. eMail: blaynescott@gmail.com

Where can I find your work online?

A gallery of my current custom action figure is available at Figurerealm.com, each with multiple photos and a description of the work that went into the creation of each figure.

Videos of my work are also available on 
my YouTube account.

The latest updates are available on my 
Toy Blog, or visit my Work In Progress tag for a look inside the development process, and other action figure related content.Also, check out some of the winning entries I've had in Custom Toy Contests.



Custom figure Art and Retail shows?

Since 2009, I've had various public showings of my custom action figures. 
Visit my blog pages to see a writeup and photos from each event:



• Thursday, April 7, 2011 - Canadian Toy Expo 2011 (Burelington, Ontario)
• Monday, March 21, 2011 - WizardWorld Toronto Comic Con
• Saturday, August 29, 2009 - FAN EXPO 2009